WELCOME TO LIGHTSMITH STUDIO (TM)
Custom designed and hand made
Welcome, my name is Steven and I am the owner, artist and sole employee of Lightsmith Studio (TM). I attended Stained Glass classes at Spartanburg Technical College and opened my studio in October 2000. I have an Associate's Degree in Occupational Technology from Greenville Technical College in South Carolina.
WHAT'S IN YOUR IMAGINATION?
I can make most Stained Glass items, such as Lamp Shades, Suncatchers, Panels, Angels, Night Lights and Windows. You can choose items shown on my site or send your patterns and ideas. A few of the items shown are already complete and ready to ship. If I have an item in stock, I will ship it immediately. If an item is not in stock, I will custom make it for you.
HOW TO ORDER
1) Decide on the item(s) you like, or email a description or sketch of an idea you would like. You can email a photograph or send me a link to a site with an image you are interested in.
2) Send an e-mail with the quantity, item name and/or number(s), or your idea for a custom piece, your name, phone number, shipping address and any special instructions to
3) I will send you an e-mail confirming your order and giving an estimate on the cost and time to complete the item ( a 25% deposit will be needed for custom panels ). I will post a copy of the pattern on this website for your review and approval.
4) I will notify you when the panel is done and post a picture of the finished piece on this website.
5) Send a check or money order, and I will ship the item.